[Capdist-auditions] Actor Needed for Short Indie Film

Grogan, Steven (OCFS) Steven.Grogan at ocfs.state.ny.us
Sun Apr 12 11:27:20 EDT 2009

Actor needed for a movie being filmed in and around Troy called SOUL IN
NEED. It's about a young man who finds happiness in nothing else except
his relationship with a female friend. He has never expressed his
feelings to her out of concern that it would ruin what they have.
However, when he finally does confess, it turns out the woman isn't all
she appears to be.

Ideally this role will be filled by a male in his late 20s/early 30s, or
one who looks that young anyway. Also, the majority of this movie takes
place in a hotel room. The filming for the hotel part may take place in
Lake George but, if it is that far away, then I need someone who could
be available all day Sunday (the only day I could film all day) to
complete this project. Audition times are flexible; my schedule is a bit
too hectic right now to set up a definite time for all interested actors
to come over.

There will be no compensation for this movie. However, you will have
another role to add to your resume and you will get a copy of it. Plus I
plan on entering it in some film contests.

Drop me a line and a resume:

wingchun100 at yahoo.com

Or call me at 817-9602. My name is Steve.
This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or legally protected, and as such is not a public document.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.