[Capdist-auditions] Bye Bye Birdie Auditions Not So Common Players

Sally Burke jburke6 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Apr 28 18:27:26 EDT 2009

NOT SO COMMON PLAYERS

ANNOUNCES AUDITIONS FOR

bbb-full_thumbnail Birdie

May 4 & 5 -- 6:30 PM to10 PM

Location: Shenendehowa Senior Center

Vischer Ferry Road

On the Clifton Common

Performances on the Clifton Common Stage

July 10, 11, 12 & 16, 17, 18, 19

All shows start at 7:30 PM.

Seeking adults and teenagers who sing and move well.

Bring an up-tempo musical theatre song that shows character.

Be prepared to dance.

Rehearsals will be held in the evenings.

BYE BYE BIRDIE is one of the most captivating musical shows of our time. It
is a satire done with the fondest affection, and tells the story of a rock
and roll singer who is about to be inducted into the army. An English
Teacher, What Did I Ever See in Him?, Put on a Happy Face, One Boy, A Lot of
Livin' to Do, Kids, Rosie and Spanish Rose are musical theatre classics.
This is the tops in imagination and good old fashion fun. (TAMS_WITMARK)

For additional information contact:

Sean Carter, Director. cartes1 at sage.edu; 573-0386;

Richard Lenehan, Producer: 608-5880, 466-6256

or Pat O'Donnell: patodonnell at cliftonpark.org; 371-6681AS