[Capdist-auditions] RPI Players Call for Directors <Correction>

Andrew Tergis theterg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 20:32:17 EDT 2009

This is a reminder - submissions to direct the RPI Players Fall and
Spring shows can be accepted until this friday, April 24th.  We
encourage anyone who is interested to send an e-mail to
players at union.rpi.edu.

Also, I wanted to correct a typo in my original message below.  Our
planned showdates for Urinetown are on April 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th and
MAY 1st of 2010, not MARCH.  Thank you.

--
-Andrew Tergis
Rensselaer Polytechnic