[Capdist-auditions] Percussionist needed ASAP for "Godspell" production!

frlmusic at nycap.rr.com frlmusic at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 11 16:49:04 EDT 2009

Our Own Productions is reprising its January production of "Godspell" and we find ourselves in need of a percussionist. The performances will be in Freedom Park in Scotia, on August 20, 21, 22 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) - all are early evening productions.
For obvious reasons, our preference is for someone who has played the show before, or at least someone with pit experience who can follow a conductor! Reading skills are also highly valued.
Pay is minimal, but negotiable ... and if anyone would like to do this out of the goodness of their heart, that would rock our world!

Thanks!

Frank Leavitt
Music Director
"Godspell"