[Capdist-auditions] CAMERA PERSON NEEDED FOR INDIE FILM

Steven Grogan wingchun100 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 21:06:17 EDT 2009

A COLD DAY IN HELL
The story concerns a recently separated couple, William and Lexi, who have a child together. As the movie begins, they are visited by their friend Johnny who winds up playing referee as the two argue. The fight escalates into violence but, just when you think you know where the movie is going, it swiftly changes direction.

Filming will take place on September 13 and 20 (two Sundays). I plan on starting at 8 or 9 in the morning to get as much filming done as we can (without sacrificing quality, of course). I would like to meet with the camera person ahead of time to map out shot ideas.

Also, I cannot compensate anyone for this project. However, you will have another movie to add to your resume. Not only that but I will be putting the film in some festivals AND combining it with another movie I made (SOUL IN NEED) to be sold locally and on Filmbaby.

Steve