[Capdist-auditions] The Schenectady Theater For Children needs a new Pinocchio

Dee Mulford getset13 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 21:28:04 EST 2009

The Schenectady Theater for Children is in need of an actor who can fill the
role of *Pinocchio* for the Wednesday/Friday cast of "*Pinocchio Commedia*"
.  Rehearsals have just started in our studio at the Rotterdam Square
Mall.  Touring
begins March 20th.     We are looking  for  a small actor...male
*or*female....who is available during the day....for rehearsals on
Wednesdays
and Friday mornings and touring throughout the capital district on
Wednesdays and Fridays from March 20th thru May 20th  2009.    Please
contact Dee Mulford -producer -at 374-8744.  or at getset13 at gmail.com