[Capdist-auditions] CLT Seeks Directors

John Birchler johnbirchler311 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 11 19:41:19 EDT 2009

Johnstown's Colonial Little Theatre is seeking solicitations from directors for our 2010-2011 season.  We present shows in August (a student musical), October, March, and June and welcome submissions in all genres.
If interested, contact John Birchler at 347-2372 or johnbirchler311 at yahoo.com for information and application forms.  Applications and scripts are due by September 1.  We prefer experienced directors but will consider new directors with experience in other aspects of theatre.
John Birchler