[Capdist-auditions] Progressive Metal Band obsidian is still seeking a bassist, 2nd guitar, and a keyboardist

Zach zacht at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jul 20 18:15:20 EDT 2009

The prog metal band Obsidian is now in need of a bassist and 2nd guitar
player. We are looking for people who are 15-18 years old and who are
very dedicated to music. You must be drug free as well.
as a bassist we are looking for some body who can play the music of
nightwish and dream theater. As a guitar player, we would like some one
who can play with other guitarists and have enough chops to solo and to
play rhythm parts. We need a guitar player to play to the likes of
nightwish and dream theater as well. You must also know how to write
music and you also need to be knowledgeable about your instrument.We
want to do this for a living so please only respond if you are serious
and know how to play your instrument well.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Obsidian