[Capdist-auditions] Anyone have a stair unit we can borrow?

frlmusic at nycap.rr.com frlmusic at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jul 21 00:21:21 EDT 2009

Our Own Productions is looking for a step unit, 4' wide by 3' tall - we're hoping we don't have to cut down what we have. Anyone got a unit we can borrow?
Also, we're looking for some metal bar mugs.

We're happy to pick these up (the sooner the better, as we open July 31) and drop them back off at the end of our run (August 9).

Any help, direct or otherwise (got a contact we can ask?) is greatly appreciated!

Thanks, and best to all,

Frank Leavitt
Director, "My Fair Lady"
Our Own Productions