[Capdist-auditions] Costume Designer Needed For JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT

MATTHEW T TEICHNER mschner1 at mac.com
Tue Jun 23 17:05:33 EDT 2009

JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT at SLOC Musical Theater seeks Costume Designer:

The director of Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at SLOC Musical Theater is currently seeking a Costume Designer.  The production auditions on September 14th and 16th and performs December 4th thru 13th.  This promises to be an exciting show and is a great opportunity for any designer to work on and create dynamic costumes for a visual spectacular.  This is volunteer position, but would be a great portfolio builder for any designer.  Interested parties should contact the director, Matthew Teichner, at dreamcoat1 at mac.com.  Please feel free to check out my website at http://web.me.com/mschner1.  Thanks!

Matthew T. Teichner
Director