[Capdist-auditions] Additional people needed for My Fair Lady

Susan Ellis ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 22:12:26 EDT 2009

Our Own ProductionS needs a few more people for their cast of:

My Fair Lady

Director:  Frank Leavitt
Music Director:  Pam Crockett
Choreographer:  Tricia Scott

Book and Lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner         Music by Frederick Lowe
"Adapted from George Bernard Shaw’s Play and Gabriel Pascal's motion picture 'PYGMALION'"

Show dates:  7/31/09-8/2/09 and 08/07/09-08/09/09 at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, 63 Mountain View Ave, Colonie, NY 12205

We have a few ensemble roles still available that will include some solo dialogue.  We need both males and females.

If you are interested, please contact us at ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com for more information.