[Capdist-auditions] Auditions For Murder Mystery Event

Steven OConnor murderbydesign at ymail.com
Fri May 15 14:15:06 EDT 2009

O'Connor's Murder By Design is auditioning actors and actresses for our monthly murder mystery events.

We are seeking all ages, ethnic backgrounds, and sizes.

No theater experience needed, just "people" skills.

We are especially seeking young ladies in their late teens for our June event.

Our events require a minimum time commitment. Usually only one or two rehearsals and only one evening of performance.

We provide costuming, compensation, meal, and mileage.

For more about O'Connor's Murder by Design, please visit our web site.

http://www.murderbydesign.info/

Please respond to: murderbydesign at ymail.com