[Capdist-auditions] Progressive Hard Rock Band Needs Talented Singer

obsidian obsidian at nycap.rr.com
Sat May 23 16:16:03 EDT 2009

We are the Progressive Hard Rock band Obsidian, we are in need of a
singer who can sing powerfully and softly. The kind of music we play is
very diverse and challenging to play. We need a Male/or female vocalist
between the ages of 15-18. You must be serious about singing and want to
do this for a living. We are all very dedicated and very studious about
our instruments . Attached is our band picture ( the band is now just
the three boys in picture the girl was our old singer). If you are
interested e-mail us at obsidian at nycap.rr.com or call us 518-821-5493.

Thanks,
Obsidian