[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for 'Reverend Moore' in Footloose at Cohoes Music Hall-Sunday, Oct. 4, 4:30-5:30

kristen vanginhoven kristenvanginhoven at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 23:25:40 EDT 2009

We are holding auditions on Sunday, October 4th from 4:30-5:30pm at the Cohoes Music Hall for the part of 'Reverend Moore' in Footloose, in production at Cohoes Music Hall January 14-17th.

Rehearsals begin November 9th and will be Monday/Wednesday evenings and Saturday late morning/early afternoons. There is no pay involved.

We are looking for a strong tenor singer and strong actor to play the leading male adult role of Reverend Shaw Moore. Ideally, the actor cast the role can play 40's-50's.

For more information, please contact the director at kristenvanginhoven at yahoo.com