[Capdist-auditions] DVD duplication question

Steven Grogan wingchun100 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 20:03:25 EDT 2009

My crew and I are just about finished with the second of two short movies that we are selling on a double-feature DVD. The original plan was to buy DVDs and cases so we could manufacture the copies ourselves. The other night someone told it would be much less of a headache (and comparable in price) to have someone ELSE do the manufacturing for us. All we would have to send is a master copy and the artwork. The question at hand: does anyone know of any DVD duplication companies in this area? Any help would be appreciated!

Steve