[Capdist-auditions] Set construction assistance needed at Albany Civic Theater this Saturday, 10/10/09

Amy Durant silvertongue74 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 08:51:23 EDT 2009

Good morning:

We will be beginning set construction for our second show of the season, "Five Women Wearing the Same Dress" by Alan Ball, directed by Katie Weinberg and designed by Mary Ellen Masterson, this Saturday, October 10, 2009, at Albany Civic Theater, 235 2nd Ave., Albany, NY, from 9am - 1pm.

Tentative plans for this Saturday include finishing taking down the old set, starting to build the walls, two door frames, and the window seat with the cut out for the bay window and the decorative window above that and incorporating a stained glass piece. Other tasks may be performed as well.

No experience is necessary.  Anyone who assists with set construction gets their name in the program and two comp tickets to the performance.

If you are interested, please RSVP with Rich Montena, our Technical Director, at rmonte1 at yahoo.com.

Thank you!

Amy Durant, VP of Production
Albany Civic Theater