[Capdist-auditions] Audition Notice Change/Update

Morell Richard our_morale at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 15:07:13 EDT 2009

To whom it may concern:

Please post this newly updated audition notice reflecting a change in audition space and date.  Thank you.

Richard Morell
President
Classic Theater Guild, Inc.

AUDITION NOTICE CHANGE
CLASSIC THEATER GUILD, INC.
NEW PLAY FESTIVAL

CTG will be holding auditions for our 2009-10 New Play Festival at Zuzu's Cafe, 299-301 Hamilton Street, Albany, New York at 7 p.m. on Sunday, October 11 and Tuesday October 13.  All ages welcome.  Singers also encouraged to audition for a one-act musical is part of CTG's selections.  Call 441-2876 for more information.  PLEASE NOTE: this notice supersedes our previous notice which had a Monday, October 12 audition date.