[Capdist-auditions] MANY ADULT (one child) Auditions for Final Leg of kids' series "eScape"

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:12:59 EDT 2009

Hello!  The turnout and interest from this group has been phenomenal, and
I've met some awesome actors!

Here's our last call-out for Fall/Winter shooting.  PLEASE SEND HEADSHOTS if
possible.  Many of these roles
are cast depending on how closely the actor resembles an already-established
character.

If you have already had a role in eScape I'm sorry but we cannot cast you
again.  It would be confusing to our audience
who expects to pay close attention to details and clues left throughout the
episodes.  Thank you!

Also please NO CALLS.  Email queries only.

30's-Age, Speaking, 1 or 2 days

1) Grown "J" - male, must resemble the grown-up version of an
already-established child actor, CURLY brown hair.

30's-Age, Speaking, Single Day

1) Grown "N" - male, must resemble the grown-up version of an
already-established child actor, long-ish black hair.
2) Petrovolkov II - male, Russian-accent, black or brown hair preferred.
3) J. Sweeney - male or female, on-air personality, entertainment news
anchor.
4) Blind Date - male, any description.

11-14 age, Speaking, Single Day

1) Petrovolkov III - male teen, Russian-accent (can be taught), should match
the family looks of Petrovolkov II, black/brown hair prefer.

20's-50's, Nonspeaking, Single Day

1) Computer techs in command center

Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by
Readers' Polls: Times Union 2008, Metroland 2009
#2 Best Local Artist, Times Union 2009
MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.moviequestproductions.com
http://www.cucumberalley.com