[Capdist-auditions] Capital Opera Seeking a Leporello

Richard Mazzaferro rmazz1018 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 16:39:58 EDT 2009

Hello All;

Capital Opera is currently preparing to begin rehearsals for its October performance of Don Giovanni.  We are currently seeking a professional opera singer who could fill in and perform the role of Leporello on October 22 and 23, if need be.  We are only interested in seasoned professionals and someone who already knows the role.  Our first rehearsal is scheduled for Saturday, September 26 from 1 - 4 PM.  Other rehearsals would be evenings and weekends until tech week. This is a paying gig.

Please send responses or questions regarding details to me.  Thank you.

Richard Mazzaferro