[Capdist-auditions] acting class/group/monday 27th:$20fee

sal (joe) albanyyankeefan at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 17:40:20 EST 2010

There will be a group acting class next Monday the 27th from 7-9pm. In Guilderland

Focus will be monologues and cold reading from sides.

Please respond to albanyyankeefan at yahoo.com  if you would like to attend.

$20 cash only required on arrival.

Reminder, individual classes are also available. Contact me for arrangement.

I will provide water and a snack. Group class will run approximately 2 hours.

Materials to bring: pen, something to write on(paper/notebook), if  you have a headshot/resume.

Thank you and Happy Holidays,
Sal Fusco

*Check out a trailer of the latest movie I produced at www.woodyiswatching.com, shot right here in the Albany area.