[Capdist-auditions] Dance Workshop- Fee Required

Tiffinay Park dancing518 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 01:27:26 EST 2010

Attention dancers! There will be a dance workshop held Monday, December 27th
from 12-7pm. This revolutionary dance workshop will allow dancers from all
over the up-state area to gather together to do what we love most in the
world, DANCE!

The workshop will feature four classes taught by Professional
Dancers/Choreographers: Modern with Stephanie Anderson, Contemporary with
Alicia Blasi, Hip-Hop with Edwina Kaliku, and Jazz Funk with Tiffinay
Parkhurst. Classes will be held at Arthur Murray Dance Studio, 7 Johnson Rd
Latham, NY 12110.