[Capdist-auditions] Fw: Two Actors needed for "Our Town" at Albany Civic Theater

Charles Treadwell chas911sc at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 18:28:58 EST 2010

Two actors are still needed for Albany Civic Theater's final show of the 2009-2010 season, Our Town, by Thornton Wilder, directed by Carol King.

Our Town runs May 7-23, 2010.

Our Town explores the lives of people living in a small, quintessentially American town. Covering a period from 1901 to approximately 1917, the play is set in the New England community of Grover's Corners and is divided into three aspects of the human experience: Daily Life, Love and Marriage, and Death and Loss - each aspect reminding playgoers to notice and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Our Town was the recipient of the Pulitzer Prize for Literature in 1938.

Available roles:

Si Crowell (12-15) Joe Crowell's younger brother. He takes over his brother's paper route.

Joe Crowell (15) Newspaper boy who became an outstanding student in high school and later at MIT but died in World War I.

Please contact ACT at 462-1297,  or info at albanycivictheater.org