[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for How To video re Women's Issues

Zena Lillie Pearl zenalilliepearl at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 09:01:52 EDT 2010

From: Zena Lillie Pearl <zenalilliepearl at yahoo.com>
Subject: How to Win $100,000 or more in a Domestic Violence Civil Suit
 To: capdist-auditions at dx.ayw.org
 Cc: nsedwards06 at yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 3:00 PM
Hello, I am looking for male and
female actors of any age experienced in physical
comedy to play fighting as well as loving couples in
re-enactments.
There will be other non-physical re-enactments
too.
This project is a pilot to raise money.  See
more information on project and auditions at:
www.zenalilliepearl.blogspot.com and the latest promo at
www.youtube.com/user/zenalilliepearl.

Please send head shot and experience with dance,
karate,choreography, physical comedy (falling, tripping, rolling,
punching, ducking, jumping etc.}  We will
call back.  There are opportunities for pay before and after
thisproject is picked up but we will discuss.
Good luck! Zenalilliepearl