[Capdist-auditions] (no subject)

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 18:54:51 EDT 2010

*Please send out to your list. Thanks!*

AUDITIONS FOR GODSPELL HAVE BEEN CANCELED.
We sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please check our website for further up coming auditions. Thank you!

Debuts Theater's Jr. Theater Program is looking for students ages 10-21 for a late August production of "Godspell". Auditions are June 19 at 10am. Please bring 16-32 bars of music and clothes that you are comfortable moving in. Headshots and resumes are requested, but not required. This IS a tuition based program. For more information, visit us at www.mydebuts.com, E-mail at Debutstheaterco at Yahoo.Com or call us at 518-542-8422. Hope to see you there!