[Capdist-auditions] The Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Palace Theatr...

michael baker whipitoutskirts at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:42:30 EDT 2010

The Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Palace Theatre.

The Whip-It Outskirts will be performing LIVE at the Palace Theatre in classic Rocky tradition (in front of the movie...we've been getting asked alot)... this October 25th at 7:00 pm, and we are looking for our cast and crew!!!!

We are holding Open Auditions this July 15th, from 2pm to 7pm at the Palace Theatre, 19 Clinton Avenue Albany, NY 12207.

We are Albany's premiere LIVE Rocky Troupe and we want you!!! Check out our website at www.whip-itoutskirts.art.officelive.com or email any questions to whipitoutskirts at hotmail.com. We are also on Facebook: Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Palace OR Twitter: whipitoutskirts
If you want to join our Fishnet Clad Family please come on July 15th to The Palace Theatre!