[Capdist-auditions] Accompanist needed 6/27/10

danio at nycap.rr.com danio at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 25 14:36:24 EDT 2010

Due to unforseen circumstances, we are in need of an accompanist to play one piece this Sunday at the Gay Pride Worship service at Emmanuel Friedens Church. This is an annual event and we will be presenting the Dignity for All Scholarship to a local high school student as well.

The piece is "I Am What I Am" from La Cage Aux Folles by Jerry Herman. Music can be emailed to you.

You will be needed from approximately 9am until 11am (you may leave early if you do not wish to stay for the entire service.)

Many thanks!
-Danielle