[Capdist-auditions] Professional Private and Small Group Coaching (Fee)

Robert Whiteman rbwhiteman at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 13:15:34 EDT 2010

PROFESSIONAL DIRECTOR AND ACTING COACH ACCEPTING NEW SUMMER STUDENTS
I provide private or small group coaching in acting, singing and auditioning.  My clients and students have worked on all the Capital District stages and beyond, including Capital Repertory Company, NYS Theatre Institute, Park Playhouse and Barrington Stage Company.  As a director, music director and producer I can help you to prepare for and give the audition and performance that shows you off to your maximum potential.  I've cast many local shows, so I know what works and what doesn't. I have also provided character coaching for booked roles and have assisted students with college audition preparation.
Use this summer to prepare for the fall season of auditions, gather a group of friends for a group singing or acting class or begin finding material for your "book" so you are ready to go at the last minute.
I am an award-winning certified NYS Teacher and member of the Stage Directors and Choreographers Society, the professional union governing directors and choreographers across the world.
Visit me on FACEBOOK at Robert Whiteman Coaching or contact me directly at 518-928-7106 for more information.