[Capdist-auditions] Please post audition announcement

maureen at printconnections.com maureen at printconnections.com
Wed May 12 19:07:00 EDT 2010

Hi!  I've heard great things about your list.  We have an
opportunity for your subscribers and would appreciate your helping us
spread the word.  Thank you.

Audition
announcement!
Brigadoon - Directed by Tim Nelson with
musical staging by Maureen Pagano; performances at Fort Salem Theater in
gorgeous Washington County July 2, 3, 4.
Audition dates: in
Salem - May 24. (details tbd). In ALBANY at ZUZU's on Hamilton Street
(below Lark) May 25. Sign in at 7. Be prepared to sing (legit
musical theater) and move. No pay, but a great experience is promised.

Rehearsal schedule: May 27, 28, 29, 20; June 15, 16, 17 and 26,
27; Tech week leading to opening on July 2.

This is a joint
project with The Rose Center Theater in California (TIm Nelson, Artistic
Director) and Fort Salem Theater. Many cast members coming from CA (fun
people!). Caasting:
Jean - young bride.16 - 25. Must sing and move
well. Soprano
Charlie - singer w/ young, masculine enthusiasm. 16 -
25. Tenor.
Harry Beaton - rebellious, brooding bad boy of Brigadoon.
16 - 25. Must move well; gymnastics a plus. Baritone.
Mr. Lundie. Old
schoolmaster. 40-60. No singing. Character type.
Ensemle (many
features and solo sinigng lines)
5 female teen through adult - must
sing and move well, pick up quickly