[Capdist-auditions] Roles still open for The Schenectady Theater for Children

Dee Mulford getset13 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 18:54:09 EDT 2010

The Schenectady Theater for Children is still looking for actors -who also
are not afraid to sing - to complete our two cast touring production for:

*It’s Raining Tamales*

**

*
*

This is a musical that will be going into rehearsal in January 2011 and
tours throughout the capital district  mid-March through  mid May 2011

Must be available during the school day

**

 Characters still needed:

*Hector *-    Our naïve hero who, desperate to feed his family, finds a
robber’s stash and steals it.  He wants to celebrate and spend it, but in
the end he returns it to its rightful owner.

*Inez */ Villager -      Hector’s wife who schemes to keep the money,
creates Tamale rain and sends Hector to school.  Confronted with the robber
she tricks Hector into making himself look “Loco, loco” so the robber will
not believe he has the money.

*Rafael *                  The Robber who finds his loot missing and tries
to retrieve it.

For more information, and to arrange an audition please call 374-8744 or
489-0151