[Capdist-auditions] Fee required-Ages 15 - 18

Mary D'Amico damicm at rpi.edu
Tue Oct 12 10:18:45 EDT 2010

The RPI Young Actors Guild will be holding open auditions for "Pippin"
on Saturday October 16, from 12 - 2pm at the
Mueller Center directly across from the RPI Playhouse on 15th Street.
Please come prepared to sing and dance.  Cost
for participation will be $100.00.  Rehearsals will take place on
Saturdays and occasionally on Sunday as we get closer
to the show.  We may also rehearse during Christmas break.  If
interested in auditioning please call 276-6505 and leave
your name and e-mail address.