[Capdist-auditions] auditions for secret life of bees

Shay sdjhky at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 13:41:04 EDT 2011

Hi my name is Shari Council and I am a Russell Sage College Student. I will be having auditions for The Secret Life of Bees on Tuesday April 12th from 6:30-7:30pm at Russell Sage College Schact Fine Arts Center Dance Studio. This is not paid. This is not a full production this is just a reading for my senior project.  It will be performed within the first week of May. Date TBD. Rehersals will be decided upon the cast schedules. Please prepare a monologue from Secret Life of Bees and a monologue of your choice. Please one min monologues.