[Capdist-auditions] "Hello, Dolly!" Auditions April 11

Julie Phillips juliepaperclip at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 10:23:53 EDT 2011

Join Family
Players of NENY as We Audition for "Hello, Dolly," Our Summer Musical!
** Thanks to the great talent that came out on Saturday. We're especially looking for more men to round out our sure-to-be-amazing cast! **

We're going back to the beginning, as we celebrate our 25th year of musical theater! Auditions
 will be held Monday, April 11 from
6-9 pm in the auditorium at Sand Creek Middle School, 329 Sand Creek
Road, Albany 12205. Please prepare 16-20 measures of a song showcasing your vocal talent. An accompanist will be provided.

We
 will perform "Hello, Dolly" on July 6-10, under the stars at the
beautiful Guilderland Performing Arts Center in Tawasentha Park.

Head
 to www.familyplayersofneny.com for a synopsis and character list. And
contact Julie at juliepaperclip at yahoo.com or 374-4012 with any
questions. Hope to see you there!