[Capdist-auditions] Change in Audiiton Call Back dates for Aida and Little Shop of Horrors

Mary D'Amico damicm at rpi.edu
Fri Apr 15 10:57:52 EDT 2011

The RPI Young Actors Guild will be holding open auditions for both
Little Shop of Horrors and Aida on April 16, from 1- 4pm with call backs
on April 23rd from 12 - 2pm  at the Mueller Center on 15th Street on the
RPI Campus in Troy.  Please come prepared with 16 bars of sheet music
and ready to dance.  The rehearsal and show dates are as follows:

"Little Shop of Horrors" - Show Dates - June 10, 11, 7:30pm
June 12, 2:00pm
  Rehearsals will take  place from 3 - 5pm on Saturday Afternoons.  Once
we have picked our cast we will meet and arrange a rehearsal schedule
that works for the group, holding some rehearsals on weeknights, once we
get closer to the show.

"Aida" -Show Dates: August 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Rehearsals for Aida will begin on July 11th.  We will rehearse Monday
through Friday in the afternoons, with additional rehearsals as needed
during the week in the evening hours. Students 15 - 17 will be required
to be part of our summer educational program to participate.  College
students no fee.