[Capdist-auditions] Stage Directors & Choreographers Foundation Grant Programs

Intern Intern at SDCweb.org
Fri Apr 15 12:52:25 EDT 2011

Hi-

I was wondering if there is any opportunity to let your participants know of 2 grant programs we have coming up.

The first, our Observership Program, gives emerging directors and choreographers 25 PAID opportunities to observe and assist master directors or choreographers working on new productions around the country. This past season's 25 opportunities included projects led by Susan Stroman, Kathleen Marshall, Leigh Silverman, Tony Taccone, Rob Ashford, Lonny Price, and other notable theater artists.

The second, our Guest Artist Initiative Program, provides funding and support for colleges and universities to hire professional directors and choreographers as guest artists.

Complete information, application, and guidelines for both programs is available on our website, www.sdcweb.org<http://www.sdcweb.org> (Scroll to Foundation).

Please feel free to call or email with any questions about these opportunities.

Thank you for disseminating this information to your participants.

Best regards-

Jonathan Meyers

Foundation Intern

Intern at SDCweb.org<mailto:Intern at SDCweb.org>

Stage Directors & Choreographers Foundation

212.391.1070