[Capdist-auditions] DragonFly Performing Arts - press release

Rita K. Carver rita at dragonflyperformingarts.com
Thu Jan 13 15:36:16 EST 2011

Call for Theatrical Directors

DragonFly Performing Arts is soliciting Directors with production concepts for our upcoming season.  Both straight plays and musicals are available for our 2011-2012 Season, comprised of 5 productions.  We are a non-equity community theater. All auditions, rehearsals and productions will take place at the DragonFly Performing Arts Center located in Cairo, NY.

Interested Directors should submit a one-page concept for their selected production as well as a copy of their resume.  Email documents to Rita at DragonFlyPerformingArts.com or mail to PO Box 1224, Cairo NY 12413.

--
Rita K. Carver
Artistic Director
rita at dragonflyperformingarts.com

518-947-6306
www.DragonFlyPerformingArts.com
P    In an effort to conserve our Natural resources, please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.