[Capdist-auditions] camera operator needed

Steve Grogan wcman1976 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 22:19:35 EST 2011

Hello,
I need a camera operator to film some short martial art demo videos. This is not a very technical job: all you need to do is follow my partner and I so that we stay in frame. You will be using my handheld camcorder right in my living room. Unable to compensate anything beyond lunch (and dinner, if it takes THAT long to film). I am hoping to make this a one-day all-day event. Respond to me for more info.
Steve