[Capdist-auditions] CABARET - Reed Player Needed

Sanborn, Stephen D (GE Global Research) sanborn at ge.com
Mon Jan 24 17:34:57 EST 2011

Have you always wanted to play in a full orchestra production of CABARET
but never had the chance?  If so, I need to talk to you.

The Two Of Us Productions is presenting CABARET for 6 performances
opening April 8th at Stageworks/Hudson NY.
We have a full orchestra lined up and unexpectedly have an opening for
an alto sax/clarinet player.

If you are interested and/or need more information please call the
director at (518) 387-4155 during the day or (518) 329-6293 in the
evening.

The Two Of Us Productions is a 501 (c)3 non-profit corporation based in
Copake NY.
 www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org