[Capdist-auditions] Galway Players - additional casting call for "My Sister Eileen"

johns147 at aol.com johns147 at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 13:56:20 EST 2011

                      THE GALWAY PLAYERS ANNOUNCE

            Additional Casting Call for Men for "My Sister Eileen"

           The Galway Players May production of "My Sister Eileen" needs a few good men to complete our strong cast.  The following roles remain to be filled:

          *  CHIC CLARK - an obnoxious reporter - a bit sloppy - a bit chubby perhaps - appears 30 to 50 - he is very interested in a relationship with Eileen but in the end gets Ruth a job which allows the girls to stay in New York

           * Mr. SHERWOOD - the Eileen and Ruth's father who is deadset to take them back to Ohio - appears 45 to 70

          *  one page parts - Fletcher (looking for the "friendly" girl who used to live in the apartment)
                                *    a couple of drunks
                                 *   the Brazilian envoy
                                 *         workmen

             Several of the above may be doubled.

       Please call Director John Sutton at 577-3975 or 882-6755 for more information or questions or come to our first rehearsal at the Galway Central Auditorium on Rt. 147 in Galway on Sunday, 1/30 at 1:00 p.m.