[Capdist-auditions] Ghent PLayhouse auditions

Judy Staber pantoloon at taconic.net
Mon Jul 18 16:46:22 EDT 2011

To: Capital District Auditions

From: Ghent Playhouse, (Columbia County), Ghent, NY

P.R. Rep:  Judy Staber, Board member

Information:

DIAL M FOR MURDER  Audition Dates

Playwright:  Frederick Knott

Director: Flo Hayle

Audition dates. Monday, August 15th and Tuesday, August 16th at 6 PM

Place:            Ghent Playhouse, Town Hall Road (off Route 66),  Ghent, NY 12075

Characters:

Margot:  American, 30's.  She has style and a touch of class.

Tony:      English, 30's to 40. Very smooth, but something does not ring true about him.

Max:       American, 30's  He is a writer. He and Margot were once lovers.

Lesgate: English, 30's. Went to school with Tony where he got into trouble. Tony blackmails him.

Hubbard: English. 50's to 60's. Smart and wise, a Police inspector from Scotland Yard.

No phone calls please.

ALSO,
Capital District,
we at The Ghent Playhouse are always looking for:
Lighting Designers and technicians
Costume Designers and assistants
Set Designer and builders
Stage Managers.

Any help you can give us in listing our technical production needs, would be deeply appreciated.  Those interested in volunteering in a technical capacity should contact either The Ghent Playhouse at
ghentplayhouse at fairpoint.net or Paul Leyden at pauls59 at taconic.net

Thank you.
Judy Staber
pantoloon at fairpoint.net