[Capdist-auditions] Actors and Actresses Need for July 21st Event!!

Leah Rinaldi leahgogame at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 11:18:47 EDT 2011

Actors and Actresses Needed for Event on July 21st.

The Go Game is a hi-tech urban adventure game that's played with web cell
phones and digital cameras. A major part of the game involves the teams
interfacing with real people, who serve as actors or 'plants' in the game
(that's where YOU come in)! The roles are tons of fun, and come in many
varieties -- Shakespeare-spouting homeless person, a bass player on the
street, befuddled CEO, running bunny, etc.

We have a game in downtown Albany on Saturday, July 21st from 12:30 - 3:30
pm

The pay is $60 for 3 hours of fun.

Please fill out our online application (which is simple) on our website
here:
www.thegogame.com/plants.asp

Then email leahgogame at gmail.com.

Please include any costumes or interesting skills you have... and your
dress/suit size for costuming.

Thanks!

GGHQ

--