[Capdist-auditions] Kids' Music Video CORRECTION - Date is JUNE 10th

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:45:17 EDT 2011

To all who have written me already, no need to write again.

But this is to clarify, the music video will be shot on FRIDAY, JUNE 10th,
from 3:30pm-8pm.

Again that's JUNE 10th.  The previous announcement was incorrectly stated, I
apologize.

Thank you to the dozens who have written in. We're compiling lists right
now.  We have to limit the number of kids, just for management reasons,
and we'll be making a master list this weekend, most likely based on
first-received emails.

Thank you!

Mike
http://www.escapetheseries.com
http://www.youtube.com/escapetheseries
NEW SEASON BEGAN MAY 27th!!

Recent Telly Award Winner &
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com