[Capdist-auditions] Paid Apprentice Positions at Capital Rep for Summer Theatre Program

Laura Andruski education at capitalrep.org
Fri Mar 11 12:44:13 EST 2011

Capital Repertory Theatre is currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic,
creative individuals to serve as Theatre Program Counselors for our 2011
Summer Theatre At the 'Rep (STAR) program.  STAR is a 5-week theatre
intensive designed to introduce young people to the theatrical process,
including movement, singing, acting, and technical arts, culminating in a
live performance. We are especially looking for talented instructors (DANCE,
DRAMA, & MUSIC) to assist with our performing arts classes. B.F.A./B.A.
theatre students ideal.  Share your personal interests and talents with
young people! Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30-4:30 PM, July 5-August 5;
Performance August 5-7, 2011. Must be over 18 and have a High School
Diploma. College credits, Special skills, Certifications, and Additional
Qualifications are a PLUS!  Submit cover letter outlining your experience
and attach a resume.  Deadline to apply is April 1, 2011.

Laura W. Andruski
Education Coordinator
Capital Repertory Theatre
111 North Pearl Street