[Capdist-auditions] Spring Dance Workshop- Fee Required

Tiffinay Park dancing518 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 00:14:43 EDT 2011

Would you mind sending this out on your mailing list.

Thanks!

Attention dancers! We are hosting a dance workshop held Sunday, March 27th
from 1-7PM. This revolutionary dance workshop will allow dancers from all
over the up-state area to gather together to do what we love most in the
world, DANCE!

The workshop is designed to encourage local dancers to express themselves,
share their talents, network with other dancers/choreographers, learn new
techniques, create beautiful movements and more!

Choreographers:

Alicia Blasi- CONTEMPORARY
Jake Allen- BREAKDANCING
Tiffinay Parkhurst- HIP-HOP/JAZZ FUNK

Schedule:

1-1:30PM Registration
1:30-2:30PM Beg-Int Contemporary
2:30-3:30PM Beg-Int Hip-hop/Jazz Funk
3:30-4:30PM All Level Breakdancing
4:30-5:30PM Int-Adv Hip-hop/Jazz Funk
5:30-7PM Int-Adv Contemporary/ Improvisation

*Recommended ages: Beg-Int (7-12 years)/ Int-Adv (13-Adult)

Tuition:

Register by Monday, March 21st and save!
Pre-registration discounted rate: $15/class or $35 for three
Regular rate (after Monday, March 21st): $20/class or $50 for three

Pre-registration is easy!

*To pre-register simply E-mail Dancing518 at gmail.com; please include the name
of the student/s, contact information and desired classes.

Location:

Workshop will be held at
Arthur Murray Dance Studio
7 Johnson Rd
Latham, NY 12110

For further details please see the web-site below:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=194439120577386

All questions can be sent to Dancing518 at gmail.com

Thank you and Happy Dancing!