[Capdist-auditions] RPI Polychoral event volunteers

Rachael Sheffer rachael.sheffer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:20:25 EDT 2011

"Troy Paradio," an event including choirs from SUNY Albany, The College of
St. Rose, The Sage Colleges and RPI, is looking for 5-10 volunteers to
assist with dress rehearsal and performance.

The performance will be held on April 6th.  It is both a concert within
EMPAC's concert hall and a parade through Troy beforehand.  We are looking
for volunteers to assist in guiding performers and audience members through
the parade event and assist in the concert hall for the concert portion of
the event.  On April 6, the time requirements will be from about 3pm to 9pm.

We also have a "dress rehearsal" scheduled for March 24th, from 3pm to
5:30pm in the EMPAC concert hall.  Availability for this time is preferable,
but not required.  If you cannot attend this day, but would like to be
involved, an alternate day to become acquainted with the routine would be
required.

If you are interested, please contact Rachael Sheffer, Production Stage
Manager, at rachael.sheffer at gmail.com

For more information, you may visit our Facebook event page (under "Troy
Paradio") and our blog at http://troyparadio.wordpress.com

Thank you!