[Capdist-auditions] Additional Cast Members needed for NSCP's Production of Cinderella

Kara DiCaterino kara.dicaterino at gmail.com
Thu May 5 00:19:01 EDT 2011

 Not So Common Players is proud to present Rodgers' and Hammerstein's
Cinderella!

FREE Musical Theatre sponsored by the Town of Clifton Park
Cinderella
Music by Richard Rodgers
Book by Oscar Hammerstein II
Lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II

Directed by: Kara A. DiCaterino
Musical Direction by: David Rossi
Choreography by: Chad Czelusniak

Performances will be outside on the Commons Stage.
Performance Dates:-July 15-17, 21-24

Rehearsals begin May 11.

*We are still in search of additional ensemble members for our production.
We are in need of men of all ages, and a couple of women aged 30 or up.*
*Please contact Director, Kara A. DiCaterino, for more information or if
interested at 518-928-6353 or
**kara.dicaterino at gmail.com*<kara.dicaterino at gmail.com>

Thank you!