[Capdist-auditions] Theatre Company at Hubbard Hall Auditions

debfoster at hubbardhall.org debfoster at hubbardhall.org
Tue May 17 13:25:26 EDT 2011

Notice to High School Actors
From John Hadden
Artistic Director, Theater Company at Hubbard Hall
Re Auditions for the Summer touring production of Shakespeare’s As You Like It

Auditions for As You Like It will be held at Hubbard Hall, May 21 at 4 pm. Please bring a one-to-two-minute monologue. The play tours in July, rehearsals starting the last week in June. There are real parts still available for young actors: Orlando, Oliver, Phebe, Audrey, Willem—and we’re also looking for a stage manager. No Shakespeare experience necessary!—and it's a good time to be seen for the rest of the season as well.

We're also doing a Children's Theater production of A Year with Frog and Toad (tell young friends to sign up!)—and the regular season is coming into focus: a series of ridiculous and horrific short pieces called Thrills & Spills; The Night of the Iguana; and Amadeus.

Please call 677-2495 so we can make a list of who’s coming.

 Please pass this around to anyone else you think might be interested, and thanks!