[Capdist-auditions] Our Own Productions, Inc. is looking for submissions from Directors and Music Directors

Susan Ellis ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 00:24:09 EDT 2011

We are looking for show submissions from Directors and Music Directors
We have 3 more shows scheduled:
Altar Boyz in August 2011.
The Witch of Prague in November 2011.
A Raisin In The Sun in March 2012.
We are looking for submissions for shows following those dates.  We are looking for shows that either have never been done before, or have not been done in a long time.  They can be either plays or musicals.

If you are interested in submitting a show for consideration, please email ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com with your resume, a brief synopsis of the show, cast size and breakdown, why you believe that we would be interested in doing this show, and also if there is a particular time that you would want to do the show.  Please include any other information that you feel would be pertinent to our selection process.
The deadline for submissions is July 31, 2011.