[Capdist-auditions] C.A.S.T. Summer Program Enrollment - Fee Based Program

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Mon May 23 15:01:06 EDT 2011

Greetings from the Steamer <http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>  No. 10
Theatre!

Creative Arts at Steamer <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CAST.htm>
Ten (C.A.S.T.) Is Ready For Summer

The Summer
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CASTSummerSessions2011.htm>
Showcase Series will be comprised of seven stand-alone, week-long programs
for kids ages 8-18. These are tuition based programs which allow students to
explore the arts under the supervision of our teaching artists. The sessions
are as follows:

                           Session 1 - Make a Music Video!
June 27- July 1

                           Session 2 - Magic Camp w/ Jim Snack
July 5-8

                           Session 3 - Broadway Bound I
July 11-15

                           Session 4 - Broadway Bound II
July 18-22

                           Session 5 - Compose a Musical
July 25-29

                           Session 6 - Hooray-4-Hollywood I
August 1-5

                           Session 7 - Hooray-4-Hollywood II
August 8-12

For more information or registration materials, click on the appropriate
link:

                           2011
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CASTSummerSessions2011.htm>
C.A.S.T. Summer Showcase Series Web Page,

                           2011 C.A.S.T. Summer Showcase Series Enrollment
Form.
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CAST%20Application%20Summer%202011.p
df>

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

If you do not wish to receive updates from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre send
an e-mail with Removal in the subject heading and your name and the e-mail
address at which you received this message in the body to
webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
<mailto:webmaster at steamer10theatre.org?subject=Removal> .