[Capdist-auditions] is there a theatre company who could use some clothing....

RicMitchel at aol.com RicMitchel at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 17:00:19 EST 2011

Ric Mitchell here.....my wife and I are downsizing a LOT and have a lot of
women's clothing to donate to one group or a few........there's plenty of
outfits that would be great for stage productions that would probably fit
70s,  80s, 90s and even 2000 productions.......it's all free to a group who'd
like to  contact me ASAP at 588-0505 or 877-5700.

I do area theatre and there's nothing that makes me happier than to help a
company beef up their costuming collection and save a few bucks........

We're moving out of this house Wednesday  and the quicker, the better.  We
can accomodate you this weekend, if need be, as our closing is still a few
weeks away....

If you're interested, call us....

Ric Mitchell