[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for Kids in Snow White at Steamer No. 10 - No fee required!

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Mon Nov 7 17:13:14 EST 2011

Roles Available for Kids in Snow White
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/SnowWhite.htm>

We are holding open auditions on Wednesday, November 9th, for kids ages 8-16
to play dwarves in our upcoming production of Snow White, part of our Kids'
Fare <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFare.htm>  series. Auditions
will be held 5-7 pm at Steamer No. 10
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/Directions.htm>  Theatre. Although songs
or monologues will be heard if time allows, there is no need to prepare
anything: kids will be asked to read from the script and participate in
improve games. This production is not a musical.

Rehearsals dates and times will be determined in accordance with the
schedules of the kids who are cast. Performances are on Saturdays and
Sundays, December 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18 at 3 pm. Kids will be rehearsing and
performing with professional adult performers. There is neither tuition nor
pay for these parts.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>